Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I'm Reading (8)

Since last summer I've been trying to read one book every week. My life gets very busy, but I feel like if I'm going to be a working writer, I need to read just as much as I write. Every Monday I will post here what I'm currently reading, and I'll add the reviews once they become available as well.

This week's book...


Happy New Year, everybody! I have a lot to look forward to this year, and one of the many things is all the books I get to read. During 2012 I collected more than ONE HUNDRED books for my shelf, and in 2013 I'm bound and determined to read as many of them as I can. So how did I decide which one to start with??

The Miseducation of Cameron Post sounds like a beautiful story, and as a gay YA writer myself, I'm excited to see what Ms. Danforth does with her debut novel. The book was just nominated for the William C. Morris award, which I hope will bring more attention to this novel. I'm going to start reading it tonight. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment