Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!! October Update!



Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you've had a great October!

I've been spending the month working on the perfect project, my third and final book in the Grisly High trilogy, THE MONSTER APOCALYPSE, which is coming this December! I'm working every day on the newest draft and am working ahead of schedule, and might have the book out as early as December 1st. The third book in the trilogy takes place in one single day and is almost non-stop in its intensity. This one's not for the faint hearted, but if you like your horror mean and fast and surprising, this book will be for you!

The novel OVER THE RAINBOW I wrote over the summer is still out to agents, and while October has been pretty quiet with responses, the book is still out to nearly 20 agents who I've yet to hear from, and I'm hopeful something great might happen with this project. I believe in it so much that I know, whatever happens, this YA fantasy book will find an audience one of these days. I hope to have more of an update for you on this book by the end of the year.

Finally, I wanted to announce that I'll be posting more book and movie reviews here on the blog! Look for more regular updates here starting in November.

Remember that THE VAMPIRE UNDERGROUND and THE ZOMBIE PLAYGROUND are available in eBook and Paperback versions on Amazon. I can't wait to see what you all think of the big finale coming very soon...

Have a happy and spooky Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment