Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Five New Positive Ratings for HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I've been working away every day on Happy Birthday to Me Again, the sequel to the first installment, and obviously it gives me great pleasure to see so many readers out there enjoying Part 1! There haven't been any full-length reviews of Happy Birthday to Me released since last week, but a lot of people are posting ratings on the book's GOODREADS profile!

Stray just gave it 4 out of 5!


Orchid, 4 out of 5!


Savannah at Books With Bite, 4 out of 5! 


Nerissa at In the Name of Books, 4 out of 5!


And Ambur just gave it 5 out of 5!!

So many great reviews to look forward to... I can't wait to read them!!

To go to the Goodreads page, click here: Happy Birthday to Me GOODREADS Page

And in case you're interested about the sequel, I'm 51,000 words in! There will be many drafts done this summer before the book's September launch, but let me just say I'm VERY happy with the way this sequel is taking shape. If you liked or loved the first installment, I promise you're going to enjoy this follow-up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment