Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Note About My Film Reviews at Suite 101!

First of all, I just wanted to let everyone know I just mailed FORTY FOUR copies of Happy Birthday to Me all over the world, so here's hoping for many, many reviews of my YA debut in the weeks to come!!

I also wanted to let you all know, if you're interested in my writing, I have been writing film reviews, articles, and essays at Suite 101 Online Magazine for the last eight months or so. I'm a huge film buff and love to write about movies. I've been doing so since 1995, when I started writing film reviews on the Prodigy Internet service. From 2000 to 2003 I was the Arts & Entertainment Editor of the Reno High School newspaper, and from 2003 to 2007 I was a Contributing Film Writer for Loyola Marymount University's Los Angeles Loyolan. I've been writing film reviews for over fifteen years, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon! In 2012 I'll finally qualify for admittance to Rotten Tomatoes, too, which is super exciting!

Most recently at Suite 101, I've been writing reviews on contemporary films, top five and top ten lists, and an ongoing retrospective on the film career of Sandra Bullock (she's my all-time favorite!). Also, I was promoted in January to a Featured Writer position, in the Action / Thriller genre of the web site! So expect many more articles about action movies and thrillers in the near future.

Check out my profile page by clicking here.

And here are some of my most recent film reviews...

Last Night


Hanna


Scream 4 


Insidious


Source Code

And look for many reviews on the brand new summer movies in the weeks to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment