Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Book Blogger Review of Slate!!

Valentina over at Carabosse's Library is the first book blogger to review my debut novel, and she loved it!! Giving it 4 out of 5, this is an excerpt of what she had to say about it...

"I was surprised by this book. It was really fun, quick, punchy, with the aura of Hollywood enmeshed in its pages. The main character Vivien Slate is a powerhouse of laughs as she does whatever she can to get her way in every situation. Some scenes, like a classic purse fight with her husband, had me laughing out loud. She is surprisingly lovable, even in her maniacal selfishness.

I found myself captivated with the ins and outs of movie casting, learning a lot about how a movie comes together and making me very glad I never considered entering that world in any manner.

If you're looking for a good, fast read, one that is perfect for the beach or on vacation, this is an excellent choice."


Thanks again for your kind words, Valentina!

No comments:

Post a Comment